No purchase necessary to enter or win a prize. Void where prohibited by law.
These official rules “Rules” govern entry in the contest. This contest is conducted by Edible Austin LLC, 1411 A Newning Ave., Austin, TX 78704.
1. Prizes. A Grand Prize winner and Second Place and Third Place will be selected by the judges on the basis of the judging criteria outlined below. The prizes are to be announced July 1 and the winner’s photo will appear in Edible Austin Magazine. Winner is responsible for all taxes and all other expenses not included in the prize. All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the Winner. The prize is awarded without warranty, express or implied, of any kind. All Prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitutions or transfers, and cannot be converted to cash.
2. Eligibility. Open to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Edible Austin and it’s promotional partners, affiliates and subsidiaries and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee are not eligible to enter the Contest.
3. How to Enter. Entry to the contest begins May 30, 2016 at 6:00 a.m. CST and ends on June 10, 2016 at 11:59 9.m. CST. To enter please share a new post and tag your photo with @EdibleAustin and #EdibleEscape16 on Instagram. Edible Austin is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, inaccurate or incomplete entries or entries not received for any reason. Entries become the sole property of Edible Austin LLC and none will be acknowledged or returned. By entering, you warrant that your entry (1) is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, (2) has not been published in any medium (3) has not won an award and (4) is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, does not violate the right of privacy or publicity of any third party or violate any applicable laws. By entering, you grant to Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to edit, publish, promote, republish at any time in the future and otherwise use your submitted photo(s), along with your name, likeness, biographical information, and any other information provided by you, in any and all media for possible editorial, promotional or advertising purposes, without further permission, notice or compensation (except where prohibited by law).
4. Judging. All entries will be judged based on the following criteria to decide on finalists: Quality, Creativity, Represents editorial suitability. The finalists will be displayed on the Edible Austin site for voting and the photo with the most number of votes will be the Grand Prize Winner.
5. To Claim Prize. Winners will be notified by direct message. If no response to any such notification is made within 5 days of the date it was first made, the winner will be deemed to irrevocably forfeit the Prize and a new winning entry shall be chosen.
6. Limitation of Liability. Edible Austin LLC and their respective sponsors, employees or contractors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest related materials, or for stolen, lost, late, incomplete or ineligible entries. Edible Austin LLC reserves the right to cancel or modify any or all of the contests if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the contest at it’s sole discretion.